Thank you to the Olympia School District teachers and professionals who applied for this year’s grants. Your dedication to adding value to the classroom and curriculum is inspiring. We look forward to reading Post-Grant Reports to see how Olympia students benefited. We appreciate the support of all of our community donors who partnered with OSDEF to make these grants a reality! Questions about the timeline for grants can be sent to email@example.com
Grant requests will be evaluated based on commitment to the mission of the Olympia School District Education Foundation — to provide programs and services to students and partners with teachers to enhance educational success and promote learning for all students of the Olympia School District.
Foundation activities are consistent with, and supportive of, the Olympia School District vision for teaching and learning so that each student will achieve success in a changing and diverse world.
We encourage grant projects that promote student growth and achievement.
Steps to Completing a Grant Request
1. Learn about the types of grants awarded by the OSDEF and read our Grants Scoring Rubric.
2. Complete the Grant Request Form. Download the form to your computer and enter the required information in the fields provided. When you have finished filling out the form please be sure to save a copy for yourself.
3. Principal’s signature. Please ask your building principal to sign and confirm the work of the grant is consistent with the teaching and learning goals of the district.
4. Submit the application as an email attachment or print out and mail to our offices.
5. Complete a Post-Grant Report and email or mail to our offices.
OSDEF Post Grant Report (doc)
Olympia School District Education Foundation
Attn: Beverley Sperry
1113 Legion Way SE
Olympia, WA 98501